It was so nice to spend the day with family at our annual trip to the Renaissance Festival.
Another year has left us with many wonderful memories.
- We will miss Uncle Forrest and Aunt Becky
- We were very thankful for the joy that visiting family brought
- Damien finished high school, got a part time job, and signed up for college
- We were re-united with some friends we haven’t seen in many years!
- Jaime and Carmelo had a wonderful vacation alone
- We got to participate in the very first birthdays of our nephews, Aiden and Beau!
- Jaime got a new hobby!
- We got to witness Pat graduate college
- Carmelo had his running journey!
My 1st cousin twice removed (my cousin’s grandson) had his fourth birthday already! How time flies! It was really good to see everybody!